Place and Time of departure (8:30 am hotel / Plaza Mayor de Chachapoyas)
Duration: 1 day
DAY 1: Adventure and nature tour to the Gocta Falls
8:30 am Departure to the town of Cocachimba (1 hour by car).
9:30 am Trekking or 2-hour parade to reach the Gocta Waterfall, considered the third highest waterfall in the world, on the way to see the cock of the rocks and the spatula-tailed hummingbirds, tasting the guarapo (typical juice drink) of cane), free time to enjoy the magical place. Return to the Town of Cocachimba. Lunch in tourist restaurant. Return to Chachapoyas. 5:00 pm Arrival at Chachapoyas.
End of service
* Tourist service transportation
* Food (1 Lunch per person)
*Contact with the nature
* Entrance tickets to the tourist attraction.
* Official Tourist Guide specialist in walks.
* Personalized attention.
Conditions and validity:
* Bottle of water, Cap, Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Light clothes for trekking and walking sticks. Trekking shoes.