- Pick up early in the morning at your accommodation in Cusco around 4 am, and then travel to the train station to take the amazing train ride to Machu Picchu.
- The Machupicchu Train is equipped with wider and taller panoramic windows and an open-air observation car that includes a bar. The only train in Peru with an on-board entertainment application that will allow you to learn more about the train journey and the Inca civilization.
- Upon arrival in Aguas Calientes, the guide will be waiting for you at the train station to accompany you to the ruins of Machu Picchu by bus.
- Travel for about 25 minutes through the stunning landscape and upon reaching the site of the "Lost City of the Incas", enter the historic citadel and take a 2-hour guided tour to visit the famous Temple of the Sun, the Temple of the Three Windows. , The Intihuatana or Sun Dial, the Temple of the Condor and many other important sectors of this magnificent ancient site.
- You will have time to explore the city on your own.
Return by bus to Aguas Calientes and enjoy free time to explore the city on your own. Then, board the Machupicchu train at sunset time for the trip back to the train station, where upon arrival our driver will be waiting to take you back to your accommodation in Cusco.