Laguna de Llanganuco - Callejón de Huaylas.
- Laguna de Llanganuco - Callejón de Huaylas (3,850 masl)
- Departure: 9:30 am. - Return: 7:00 pm.
- Visit of the villages of the Callejón de Huaylas Anta, Carhuaz, a town characterized by its natural ice cream.
- Yungay city buried by an avalanche in the year 1970.
- Panoramic view of the Huascarán mountain.
- Laguna de Llanganuco, impressive for its turquoise green colors surrounded by native plants of the area.
- Caraz, picturesque village for its warm climate and its sweets.
- Tarica village of crafts and reminders.